New job, same great super fund!
Great news! PSSap members who leave the Australian Public Service are able to keep PSSap as their superannuation provider.1
This means that you now have the flexibility to build for retirement while avoiding the costly annoyance of multiple superannuation accounts.
The benefits of keeping your super with PSSap include:
- You maintain the advantage of CSC’s 10 year platinum-rated ‘best value for money’ 2 superannuation offering within the trusted government superannuation environment
- You retain access to CSC’s investment expertise - CSC’s investment team is highly regarded in Australia and globally for its stewardship of an integrated approach to investment risk management
- Ability to continue to access PSSap's exclusive lifePLUS cover insurance, designed for PSSap members
- Access to CSC’s outstanding products and services such as education and financial advice3.
On top of our trusted products, PSSap provides flexibility—you can Grow Your Super, manage your own investment strategy, and consolidate other super accounts easily. We’re always happy to hear from you, so if you have any questions about your money we’re a phone call away.
How do I keep my super with PSSap?
Login to Member Services Online to use our online notification tool, and we'll do the rest.
- Until recently, if you left the public service you’d be unable to continue contributing to PSSap. Now, under the superannuation Amendment (PSSAP Membership) Act 2017, you may be able to choose to continue contributing to your PSSap fund when you leave the public service.
- As assessed and rated by SuperRatings Pty Ltd (ABN 95 100 192 283) - an independent research house that assesses superannuation funds on 24 February 2017. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- The information provided is general advice only and has been prepared without taking account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any such general advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. You may wish to consult a licensed financial advisor. You should obtain a copy of the PSSap Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and consider its contents before making any decision regarding your super.