Accessible electronic forms

Click on the relevant link below to open the electronic form. Once you have filled in all the fields, print and sign the form and send it to us along with any required supporting documentation to the address indicated on the form. If you are seeking a form that does not yet have an accessible electronic version, please call our Customer Information Centre on 1300 725 171 for assistance.

Benefit Application

Form titleUse this form toProduct code

Early access to superannuation benefit

Apply for early access of your PSSap benefit due to severe financial hardship


Withdrawing your super

Apply to withdraw all or part of your PSSap benefit or transfer it to another fund.


Transfers to PSSap

Form titleUse this form toProduct code

Splitting your contributions

Provide us with instructions to split your contributions to be transferred into your spouse’s super fund.  F20


Transfer other super into your PSSap account.



Form titleUse this form toProduct code

Application and variation

Use this form to apply for or vary your lifePLUS cover or to advise of a salary change.


Transfer of cover

Use this form to transfer cover from another super fund into PSSap.


Extension of cover

Use this form if you intend on taking leave greater than 24 months to continue your cover under the current conditions.



Form titleUse this form toProduct code

Investment choice

Choose your preferred investment option or mix of options.



Form titleUse this form toProduct code

Apply to join PSSap as an Ancillary Member

Apply to join the the PSSap as an Ancillary Member.


Binding beneficiary nomination

Nominate your dependant(s) or legal personal representative to receive your benefit if you die.


Change of personal details

Notify PSSap of new personal details – name and contact details.


Elect to become a PSSap member

Elect to join PSSap if you are a temporary employee, casual employee or statutory office holder.


Family law – application for super information

Request the trustee to provide certain account information to an eligible person.


Information about a non-member spouse

Provide details of non-member spouse in relation to a super splitting order.


Provision of Tax File Number

Provide your Tax File Number to PSSap.


Third Party Authority

Give a third party the right to access your information or act on your behalf.


Voluntary contributions

Make a voluntary or spouse contribution by cheque.