New job, same great super fund!
Great news! Eligible PSSap members who leave the Australian Public Service are able to keep PSSap as their superannuation fund.1
This means that you now have the flexibility to build for retirement while avoiding the costly annoyance of multiple superannuation accounts.
The benefits of keeping your super with PSSap include:
- You maintain the advantage of CSC’s 10 year platinum-rated ‘best value for money’ 2 superannuation
- You retain access to CSC’s investment expertise - CSC’s investment team is highly regarded in Australia and globally for its stewardship of an integrated approach to investment risk management
- Ability to continue to access PSSap's exclusive lifePLUS cover insurance, designed for PSSap members
- Access to CSC’s outstanding products and services such as education and financial advice3.
On top of our trusted products, PSSap provides flexibility—you can Grow Your Super, choose to invest in one or more of our investment options, and consolidate other super accounts easily. We’re always happy to hear from you, so if you have any questions about your super we’re a phone call away.
- Until recently, if you left the public service you’d be unable to continue contributing to PSSap. Now, under the Superannuation Amendment (PSSAP Membership) Act 2017, you may be able to choose to continue contributing to your PSSap fund when you leave the public service.
- As assessed and rated by SuperRatings Pty Ltd (ABN 95 100 192 283) - an independent research house that assesses superannuation funds on 30 November 2017. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- Our authorised financial planners are authorised to provide advice by Guideway Financial Services (ABN 46 156 498 538, AFSL 420367.). Guideway is a licensed financial services business providing CSC financial planners with support to provide members with specialist advice, education and strategies.