Turn your super into retirement income
Do you want to open an account based income stream in the Australian Government super environment to get regular income payments from your super savings?
Open your choice of Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation retirement income (CSCri) account today:
- transition to retirement income stream - if you want to get some of your super savings as income while you work in the lead-up to retirement
- standard retirement income stream - if you’re ready to retire and want to get a
tax-effective income stream from your super savings, with the ability to
make ad-hoc withdrawals when you need extra money.
CSCri is offered through PSSap. It is only for current and eligible former employees of the Australian Government and other participating employers.
- Consolidate your super savings in PSSap first if you have more than one source of savings
- Complete the Apply for CSC retirement income [PDF 763 KB] for CSS, PSS and PSSap members (including Ancillary) form
- Complete the Nominate your beneficiaries [PDF 626 KB] form (optional).
See rollover money for information on consolidating monies in PSSap.
We encourage you to first speak with a financial planner to ensure CSCri is appropriate for your needs, circumstances and retirement planning goals.
See financial advice to learn about the personal financial advice service offered to PSSap members by CSC's authorised* financial planners.
Our authorised financial planners are authorised to provide advice by Guideway Financial Services (ABN 46 156 498 538, AFSL 420367.). Guideway is a licensed financial services business providing CSC financial planners with support to provide members with specialist advice, education and strategies.